Study Guide / Outline
- The speaker begins by discussing the concept of holiness and its importance.
- Emphasis on being priests who minister what is already done.
- The primary message to convey to the world is that forgiveness of sins has already been provided.
- The speaker expresses gratitude for Jesus’ sacrifice.
The Code of Holiness in Leviticus
- Introduction to the second half of the book of Leviticus.
- Mention of the code of holiness presented in these chapters.
- Emphasis on living from a standard within, not just following a code.
- Holiness is defined as an inherent part of who believers are.
- The Old Testament presents the same Christ as the New Testament.
The Magnitude of God’s Redemption
- Discussion of sacrifices in Leviticus and their significance.
- Highlighting the magnitude of Jesus Christ’s death as a life for a life.
- Personal and grand-scale significance of Jesus’ sacrifice.
- Emphasis on God’s goodness in providing redemption.
Conclusion and Reflection
- Prayer thanking God for His sacrifice and expressing a desire to reflect His truth.
- Acknowledgment that believers are set apart and made holy.
- Believers are encouraged to live out their righteousness.
- Reflection on the impact of Jesus’ sacrifice on believers’ lives.